If you are planning to start a Shisha café business in Dubai, obtaining the necessary government approvals is essential. The Murshid Interior Team can assist you in getting the Shisha cafe license approval, ensuring a smooth process for your business startup.
Suppose you are interested in investing in a Shisha café business in the U.A.E. or seeking a Shisha cafe permit in Dubai. In that case, it is essential to familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations set by the government and the Dubai municipality. Compliance with these regulations is crucial to obtain a Shisha cafe license in Dubai and avoiding the rejection of your application. These regulations are outlined in Federal Law No. (15) of 2009 on Tobacco Control. Let’s examine the procedure for obtaining a Shisha café license approval in Dubai.
Suppose you’re eager to venture into the vibrant world of the Shisha Café business in the U.A.E. or determined to acquire a coveted Dubai Shisha cafe approvals. In that case, it’s essential to familiarize yourself with the extensive rules and regulations mandated by the government and the Dubai municipality. These guidelines must be followed meticulously to obtain your Shisha café license in Dubai and prevent any untimely cancellation of your application—these regulations, which fall under the esteemed Federal Law No. (15) of 2009 on Tobacco Control, ensure Shisha establishments’ responsible and compliant operation.
Embarking on your journey, you’ll need to initiate the process by obtaining initial approval through the application for the Shisha Permit Service and reserving a unique trade name for your café. Additionally, you’ll be required to authenticate various agreements at the esteemed Notary Public in Dubai, ensuring the legal foundation of your venture. A crucial process element involves securing an attested tenancy contract for your premises and obtaining approval from the esteemed Dubai Municipality.
Throughout the application process, it’s imperative to provide the necessary documentation, including passport copies, of all partners involved in the business. Once your application is submitted, the Dubai Municipality will thoroughly inspect your premises, assessing their compliance with the designated regulations. They will also offer valuable insights and guidelines to help you embark on your Shisha Lounge journey, ensuring a seamless and compliant operation that avoids future licensing complications.
Rest assured, with the guidance of the Murshid Interior Team, you can navigate the intricacies of the Shisha café license approval process, ensuring a smooth path toward your entrepreneurial dreams.
To obtain approval for your Shisha bar in Dubai, there are several mandatory documents and guidelines that you must adhere to. Here’s a summary of the required paperwork and instructions:
1. Location Plan: A detailed plan showcasing the exact location of your Shisha bar within Dubai. This is crucial for compliance with zoning regulations and municipal requirements.
2. Design and Engineering Plan: A comprehensive blueprint highlighting the architectural and engineering aspects of your Shisha bar, including floor plans, structural details, and any necessary modifications.
3. Electrical, Plumbing, and Lighting Systems: Detailed specifications and plans for the electrical, plumbing, and lighting systems within your Shisha bar, ensuring compliance with safety standards.
4. Ventilation System Details: Specific information regarding the ventilation system, including design plans, calculations, and equipment specifications for proper air circulation and smoke extraction.
5. Additional Requirements: Any other documentation or details requested explicitly by the Dubai Municipality for obtaining a Shisha cafe license.
To ensure a smooth application process, it’s essential to be familiar with the specific regulations introduced by the Dubai Municipality for Shisha permits. Here are some critical guidelines to consider:
● The Shisha facility should be located in a commercial building on the main road, with the owner providing a No Objection Certificate (NOC) for serving Shisha on the premises.
● The interior area of the cafe must be at least 200 square meters, with the bar occupying approximately 150 square meters.
● There should be a minimum distance of 150 meters between the Shisha cafe and neighboring residential buildings, schools, nurseries, and places of worship.
● The cafe entrance should face the main street and have proper ventilation, with approval from the authorities.
● The Shisha facility must have a separate outdoor entrance, and the service area should be isolated from the rest of the building.
● Non-smoking areas must be available, with at least three designated non-smoking rooms separate from the Shisha rooms and a minimum ceiling height of 3 meters.
● Compliance with these guidelines, along with the submission of all required documents, will contribute to a successful application process.
To ensure a smooth and successful journey from strategic space planning to documentation, inspection, and the acquisition of your Shisha certificate, it is advisable to seek professional guidance from experienced consultants. They will provide a thorough consultation and assist you in developing a comprehensive plan that covers all aspects of the process.